Sunday, November 14, 2010

Past Future Tense

Basicly I’m a basketball player. I play basketball since I was 12 years old. Basketball brought me to a friend who showed me the fun side of streetball. Streetball made me know the meaning from fredom of expresion. At that time, I said I wanna be a Streetballer.

I growth, and also streetball. The more I digged the streetball, the more I knew about hiphop. I steped into hiphop from that time. I started to wore sneakers, baggy jeans and big size t-shirt.

At that time, found big size t-shirt was so dificult. But I know, I have a guts to be I wanna be. So, oneday I will build a HipHop Clothing line.

At Senior High School, I met someone who have a same atraction in hiphop with me. He wear big size t-shirt too. But one thing that I didn’t have from him. A dance skill. He can do dance! And I’m so amazed at that time. I told him to teach me dancing. I wanna be a streetballer who can do dance.

Instead of tought me dancing, he brought me to a community. A hiphop community. There is dancer, rapper, b-boy, DJ and Bomber/Muralist. HipHop amazed me again! I learned that hiphop is rich, hiphop is complex, hiphop is a world! I wanna learn them all. And than I said I wanna be a streetballer who can rap, dance, breakdance and produce music. And also be a CEO of HipHop clothing line.

I’ve learning the elements until now. And still hafta dig it. I hafta struggle for my future clothing line.

And now, in my first step journey, I’ll tell you about my dream , my dream is.. Be A Part of Hip-Hop and Be admitted by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for your comment. That's very helpful. I'll possibly reply that soon. :)